The Parish Church of St. Andrew is Grade 1 listed. There was a church in Tostock mentioned in the Domesday survey of 1086 but the present building is believed to date from the 12th century.
The tower was constructed in stages from about 1350. It is believed that the tower was completed in the 1460s as the oldest of its four bells dates from that time.
The Church is a joint Benefice of six Parishes:
We are part of the Deanery of Ixworth and the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich.
Priest-in-Charge is Katherine Valentine
Tel: (01359) 235095
Members of the Parochial Church Council